Photo of the Day: First iPhone sighting in local mall



Denying familiarity with the now world famous consumer electronics device pictured here is akin to trying to scratch a diamond. As for me, I won't even try to hide the fact that I'm a die-hard Apple fanboy. Just let me dedicate my very first Photo of the Day to the one and only JesusPhone -- the Apple iPhone.

I was walking innocently across "another cellphone store" in a local mall two days ago when I saw this beauty lying alongside Nokias, Motorolas, and Sony Ericssons. I couldn't believe what I was seeing at first - I know iPhones won't come to the Philippines (Asia, actually) until 2008 - so it wasn't until 5 seconds later that I realized it was possible to have iPhones here already, as early as now. And these would be the hacked, unlocked versions of the unit. Sure enough, I was right. Boy, you'll believe when you see.

This thing is such a beauty I returned to the store twice just to get a chance to hold it. Go on and call me desperate, but this is the best-looking piece of gadgetry modern technology has ever provided: sleek and stylish design, exceptional and intuitive UI, it's incredibly smart and sexy, and it's the most-advanced media player in the world.

Now can any one of you direct me to Santa? I need to talk to him ASAP...


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

1 comments

Anonymous said...

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now
every time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the same comment.
Is there a means you can remove me from that service? Thanks!
Feel free to visit my web blog ; Bmi Chart Female